• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good to see that sacrifices are being made for Climate Change

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redcar made the steel for many world landmarks IIRC, eg. the Sydney Harbour bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      Maybe the laid off workers can be hunted instead of foxes for their benefits. Anyone who eludes the hounds will be allowed to eat and sleep inside for a month until they go again.

If there are too many survivors and not enough food/shelter quota they can battle it out with each other in the forum.
      I do not have any problem with benefits going to the redcar workers as long as efforts are made to get them back into employment.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        I do not have any problem with benefits going to the redcar workers as long as efforts are made to get them back into employment.
        Even the self loathing envious ones of whom I'm sure there are a few - especially now!?
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

What makes anyone think that you care for anyone other than yourself and your petty envy?
          Well I'm not envious of you, that's for sure
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Well I'm not envious of you, that's for sure
            You would be if you looked in the right place.
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Even the self loathing envious ones of whom I'm sure there are a few - especially now!?
              You will probably find that they are pretty honest straight forward labour voting working class people who have little respect for the wailing lefty middle classes and their sneering condescending patronage.

[I

Comment

You would be if you looked in the right place.
                Emphasis on the right there I presume?
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Emphasis on the right there I presume?

Comment

You will probably find that they are pretty honest straight forward labour voting working class people who have little respect for the wailing lefty middle classes and their sneering condescending patronage.

[I
                    Don't know who that is but she definitely looks like she fits into the box you've put her in.
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Don't know who that is but she definitely looks like she fits into the box you've put her in.
                      bit of a squeeze though eh?

Comment

Working...
                      X