• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jose Mourinho sacked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chelsea are reviewing Jose Mourinho's position just three weeks after publicly backing the Portuguese manager

Chelsea plan for Jose Mourinho EXIT with Carlo Ancelotti and Guus Hiddink waiting in the wings | Daily Mail Online

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Chelsea are reviewing Jose Mourinho's position just three weeks after publicly backing the Portuguese manager

Chelsea plan for Jose Mourinho EXIT with Carlo Ancelotti and Guus Hiddink waiting in the wings | Daily Mail Online

The Daily Fail

Comment

Stoke City 1 Chelsea 1 (Stoke wins 5-4 on penalties) match report: More misery for Mourinho as Hazard fluffs lines - Telegraph

Comment

Is this the end for Mourinho?

Comment

Watched it, most enjoyable...

Faced by a microphone wielding Des Kelly, he gives an extraordinary interview to BT Sport. He answers each question with a variation of “I have nothing to say! Nothing! Nothing! Nothing!”. Upon being asked if the fans perhaps deserve an explanation from their team’s manager, he says “the fans aren’t stupid ... the fans aren’t stupid”. So there you have it, Jose Mourinho has nothing to say! Hallelujah!
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I have to say I didnt think this placeholder had any credibility but its looking likely!!
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                I have to say I didnt think this placeholder had any credibility but its looking likely!!

didn't
                it's

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

didn't
                  it's
                  You...you...grammer communist
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I wanted the classless bore to get the sack but I think he's doing a wonderful job, plus his media interviews are becoming comedy gold. The last two sky and BT interviews have been all time classics.

Please, please, please dont sack him.

1-3
                    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Eva Carneiro to sue Jose Mourinho as well as Chelsea - Telegraph

Comment

Working...
                      X