• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Official CUK bench - Late Summer 2015

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Jeez, this place gets more like Carry On Contracting every bloody day
    Tough measures for tough times and all that lad

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      Not if you get your arse on JSA
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        +1, the missus and I were saying just that the other day.
        She is currently on a bit of a "pants" one, but at least it is paying well.

Gotta keep the 2 person contractor family going, for as long as possible
        Must be minted mate!
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
          Must be minted mate!
          Getting more that way, although Mrs has only been in contract since August.
          Obviously, our plans could be dashed if Georgie gets his merry way .
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            Getting more that way, although Mrs has only been in contract since August.
            Obviously, our plans could be dashed if Georgie gets his merry way .
            At least you can still have T&C after April can't you? Assuming you're sharing a LTD

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              At least you can still have T&C after April can't you? Assuming you're sharing a LTD
              No, we didn't share one, wouldn't make sense for the VAT threshold, plus, she likes to run her own finances.
              Obviously, being in London, for a long time, I can no longer claim any T&S.
              She's lucky working outside London, so, may, if the rules don't change, get longer out of it, if she moves into town.
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                A month into the project, the Project Manager decided to bail out due to personal reasons

Rumours about a hot Turkish lass taking over in a week

If she is as hot in the head as in her body(rumoured), then FLC will be back as the president of the club
                Gets more interesting this morning. ClientCo managers are all fighting with each other to try and reduce the scope

No signs of the new PM yet.

As for me, I have just ordered a new set of cigars

Comment

With all of the senior staff gone next month, my inquiries about who will lead the projects were met with "I think some anouncments will be made soon"

I thinks I will need my space back soon
                  Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                    With all of the senior staff gone next month, my inquiries about who will lead the projects were met with "I think some anouncments will be made soon"

I thinks I will need my space back soon
                    And don't forget to invoice

Comment

Working...
                    X