• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Word associations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Alien
    spiders
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

    Comment


      Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
      spiders
      Arachnophobia

      Comment


        Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
        Arachnophobia
        MyNeighbour

        Comment


          Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
          Arachnophobia
          <Shudder>
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

          Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

          CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

          Comment


            Originally posted by Zippy View Post
            <Shudder>
            Fever
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

            Comment


              Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
              Fever
              FullMoon
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

              Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

              CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

              Comment


                Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                FullMoon
                Jaffa
                Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

                Comment


                  Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                  Jaffa
                  Voodoo - you are out there .....

                  Cake
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

                  Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

                  CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                    Voodoo - you are out there .....
                    Indeed, I have had a few sherbets this evening, but this should make clear the association.

                    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                    Cake
                    Madeira
                    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                      Indeed, I have had a few sherbets this evening, but this should make clear the association.



                      Madeira
                      M'Dear
                      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X