• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tedious Lefties

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tedious Lefties

one thing I have noticed about lefties is that they never actually do any good through actions or make sacrifices of their own to help others. They are howver good at preaching.

Lovely article from james Delingpole

Must all Children
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Accurate as ever from Delingpole.

"And J.K. Rowling’s frankly shaming failure to include a single character of ethnic persuasion..." - apart from the black kids, the Chinese girl, the two different overseas schools.

"Anyway, if I’d written a book as unbelievably dull as that," - you have, James. It's called Coward at the Bridge. The difference being that Michael Rosen has sold millions of the book that you describe as "dull", compared to your meagre offering of dribble.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

The problem with the "Left" is that they cannot stand other peoples success.

Comment

Tedious lefty? There is no other sort

Comment

Balanced thread. Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by unixman View Post
            Balanced thread. Nice.
            Exactly my thoughts. I was thinking of starting a thread "Tedious Righties" - but I could not be bovvered....

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              one thing I have noticed about lefties is that they never actually do any good through actions or make sacrifices of their own to help others. They are howver good at preaching.

Lovely article from james Delingpole

Must all Children
              We're talking about Nick Fitz again aren't we.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                We're talking about Nick Fitz again aren't we.
                NF is way too sensible to rise to the bait - especially for an agent.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  one thing I have noticed about lefties is that they never actually do any good through actions or make sacrifices of their own to help others.
                  Bit sweeping, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by unixman View Post
                    Bit sweeping, mate.
                    As in Sh*t before the broom ?
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X