• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tedious Lefties

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unixman View Post
    Bit sweeping, mate.
    perhaps you can give me some evidence of where lefties have made sacrifices to help others.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      perhaps you can give me some evidence of where lefties have made sacrifices to help others.
      perhaps you can give me some evidence of where righties have made sacrifices to help others?

Comment

The blessed Margaret sacrificed the NUM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          perhaps you can give me some evidence of where righties have made sacrifices to help others?
          Righties don't help others, it's all about helping yourself. It's just the lefties bleat on about making sacrifices and helping others, when in fact they just sit in their own tulip not helping themselves or anyone else, but expecting someone to come and help them out of it.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

It's the lefty hypocrisy I despise the most

Comment

Originally posted by Avalonia View Post
              It's the lefty hypocrisy I despise the most
              ^ this

Spending other peoples money whilst stuffing theirs offshore in some convoluted tax avoidance scheme.
              Telling us how to live our lives constantly, "protecting" us from ourselves and general busy-body attitude.

I'd like to hire ISIS to throw all these ****ers head first off tall buildings.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I think if you type in the word Philanthropist onto google you will see that these people who have made their money out of right wing capitalist activities have been far better at redistributing income better than any left wing dickhead
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Here is a lefty who made great personal sacrifices Nicholas Winton saved me from the Nazis. I only found out 50 years later | Alf Dubs | Comment is free | The Guardian

Comment

Tedious boring right wing knock one off over a picture of Thatcher dribbling slipper wearing bollocks, again! When will the right wingers ever learn to start an interesting thread rather than recycle their own inane sloppy Daily Broadsheet seconds?
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      Tedious boring right wing knock one off over a picture of Thatcher dribbling slipper wearing bollocks, again! When will the right wingers ever learn to start an interesting thread rather than recycle their own inane sloppy Daily Broadsheet seconds?
                      I bet you are just piling your excessive tax free earnings into all sorts of worthy charitable organisations I bet those charities are just so grateful that Margaret Thatcher opened up markets and enabled tax regimes to enable people like you to walk the continent and fleece vast amounts of money for "social conscience " like you to redistribute

Comment

Working...
                      X