• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Disclosing Ltd Company bank statments

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gibby View Post
    No offshore accounts, just one personal account in UK bank.
    I'm still uncomfortable with this as I have worked with other financial institutions, but this is over doing it as an recruitment agency.
    I wouldn't be surprised to go through this if I was applying DV clearance, but its neither SC or DV.
    Ok mate, tell 'em to do one and I'll do the job. Send me the agency details.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Ok mate, tell 'em to do one and I'll do the job. Send me the agency details.
      Actually yes. Unless you are desparate for the gig, then tell them to do one. Why should you have to hand over sensitive company information?
      Can you imagine the reply if you asked for a reciprocal arrangement and asked for a butcher's at the client's (or agent's) company bank statements just to make sure everything is kosher?

Comment

Originally posted by alluvial View Post
        Can you imagine the reply if you asked for a reciprocal arrangement and asked for a butcher's at the client's (or agent's) company bank statements just to make sure everything is kosher?
        What if it's a kosher butcher?
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
        X