• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Edinburgh is the best city in the UK for jobs growth, posting 79pc more job adverts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    To be fair central Liverpool is ok, Toxteth is still tulip but that's expected
    I was in Southport at the weekend.

I would go as far to say it was actually quite pleasant.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      It is actually a family originally from India that owns the majority of these shop.

Ignorance usually is at the centre of racism and it is no surprise the 2 resident nationalist zoomers are again at the centre of this behaviour on the forum.
      Are you sure? You have been proved wrong many times before. It's not racism to say which country they come from and they are referred to as tartan tat shops by everyone in Edinburgh. The kilts and tartan they mostly sell are cheap imports from China.

'Tartan Tat' Drives Out Kiltmaker To The Stars | Deadline News

Comment

Anyway, there is a simple reason for this, many companies had put off hiring until after a no vote in the referendum.

Employment recovery in Scotland post 2008 is substantially worse than in England.

That is what happens when a fat nationalist twunt in charge.
        Link? (said in such a way as I'm not really expecting you to provide one because you never do)

Comment

Yes I am sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
            Link? (said in such a way as I'm not really expecting you to provide one because you never do)

Comment

That's 2 years old. Anything more up to date?

Comment

The census taker tried to enter Scotland recently, but he was eaten with fava beans and a nice chianti.

Comment

Can you not just read stuff rather than pester me all day long to prove what a complete feckwit you are...

Scottish unemployment rises by 19,000 - BBC News
                  UK unemployment falls to seven-year low - BBC News

And yes the family is from India, their company is called the gold brothers.

Comment

And yes the family is from India, their company is called the gold brothers.
                    any relation to the Spice girls ?
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                      any relation to the Spice girls ?
                      Would anyone dare go down on a spice girl?

Comment

Working...
                      X