• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Red Ed and the Krankie

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    That Gallagher bloke is a prize tosspot, but on this he has at least got a point.
    What?

That all politicians are f**king liars?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Right, well it really doesn't help his case that Farage actually has run a business. Compared to some fumbling twit who can't even direct himself correctly on a stage, who is virtually clueless on economics like most leftists, he does look pretty good.

But never let that get in the way of the anti-UKIP hysteria/histrionics of some.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
        Right, well it really doesn't help his case that Farage actually has run a business. Compared to some fumbling twit who can't even direct himself correctly on a stage, who is virtually clueless on economics like most leftists, he does look pretty good.

But never let that get in the way of the anti-UKIP hysteria/histrionics of some.
        Actually he was just an employee in a commodity brokerage which is slightly different to running a business but don't let that get in the way of facts
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Not quite.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
            Need to sign up, but still he was also a failed businessman:

Mr Farage’s next broking venture was less successful. In 2003 he joined forces with his brother and another metals broker, Daniel Gillespie, to found Farage Limited, a commodities broker. That company ended up insolvent. In September 2014 it was in the process of paying back £33,000 in owed taxes. Mr Farage remained a director until February 2011, records filed at Companies House show.
            Neither Mr Farage nor Ukip would comment on his City career for this article.
            Why?
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by RetSet View Post
              Yeah, he'a a bit leftie, but he's not a Marxist. Unlike Ms Krankie.
              I will admit that I never read the doctrines of Marx too carefully, but, would you mind awfully showing me the bit where he advocated cutting corporation tax and providing zero rated business rates for small business ? maybe I've got the abridged version.
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                I will admit that I never read the doctrines of Marx too carefully, but, would you mind awfully showing me the bit where he advocated cutting corporation tax and providing zero rated business rates for small business ? maybe I've got the abridged version.
                Quite possibly in this edition:

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Quite possibly in this edition:

Seen a few people recently suggest that you are a tit and you post crap. Thanks for confirming.
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                    Seen a few people recently suggest that you are a tit and you post crap. Thanks for confirming.
                    Lucky I'm not a cretin as well unlike many on here

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      Need to sign up, but still he was also a failed businessman:
                      And a successful one in his prior venture. Such is the nature of entrepreneurship, and markets, and something even the most successful serial entrepreneurs will encounter. Whereas the three stooges vying for power have practically zero exposure to business in any shape or form, although they certainly do like to ramble on about it a lot.
                      Last edited by Zero Liability; 2 May 2015, 11:42.

Comment

Working...
                      X