• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Labour wants taxpayers 'to foot the bill for party's cash shortfall'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth
    And if a national emergency arose on Saturday afternoon it would have to wait until 9PM Monday
    Crises ? What Crises ?

Comment

Would we have telephone governing ? like telephone banking ?

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
        Yes but the difference being that the Governing Bank in power would be telephoning you rather than vice versa.

Just to make sure you are happy.

Comment

Would this be available to all political parties or just the ones which NL approve of?

I wouldn't want any of my tax money going to new labour in the same way that a muslim would not want to fund the BNP
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
            Yes, and it would be outsourced to India.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Hazel Blears ay. A parasite and a completely useless bureaucrat of the 1st order if ever there was.

How surprising [not] she should come out asking for even more 'no strings' free handouts from the tax payer.

Comment

Working...
              X