• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Ultimate Political Party Manifesto

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Looking forward to seeing your german visa application lying in the same bin as the asylum seekers?
    I don't need a German visa. How about your yearly holiday to Benidorm? Looks like it'll be Clacton in the future
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      I don't need a German visa. How about your yearly holiday to Benidorm? Looks like it'll be Clacton in the future
      I holiday in the UK - not far from Clacton. You should try it it will be all you can afford.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I holiday in the UK - not far from Clacton. You should try it it will be all you can afford.
        I don't think so as I won't need a visa to go anywhere in Europe (holding both a UK passport and a German one) and it'll be nice and cheap, not mention better weather
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

(holding both a UK passport and a German one)
          Of course you do
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Of course you do
            Hedging my bets. Actually I know of a lot of Brits here in Germany who have done the same thing since Germany allowed EU people who have lived in the country for many years to get a German passport. In other words, we'll have free movement whereas you'll be stuck

Comment

On twitter today Jonathan Portes (Director, National Institute of Economic and Social Research. Economics, especially fiscal policy, labour markets and immigration.) who is a well known and impartial commentator/expert has tweeted:

Credit to @UKIP for getting @Cebr_uk to cost manifesto: Fiscal Plan Very thin in parts, but still much better than other parties.

Comment

Hedging my bets. Actually I know of a lot of Brits here in Germany who have done the same thing since Germany allowed EU people who have lived in the country for many years to get a German passport. In other words, we'll have free movement whereas you'll be stuck

I've got a boat

Comment

I've got a boat

I take it you're the one who took the only lifejacket

Comment

Working...
                  X