• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sussex, you're stuffed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suppose the oil in Sussex is easier to reach than the Malvinas oil?

Comment

what about all those world price increases and oil shortages that Greenpeace promised us. what about peak oil ??

is it possible they were talking sh!te again
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

America announces plans to bring ‘freedom and democracy’ to oil-rich Gatwick region

Comment

Think they have started back-tracking on the size of the oil find
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Gatwick oil reserves '70% higher than thought' - BBC News

Comment

It's good to know that when the North Sea runs out we'll still have another 80 years of domestic supply.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
                It's good to know that when the North Sea runs out we'll still have another 80 years of domestic supply.
                I 1970 I remember Nationwide said oil will run out in 60 years. Now it will run out in 60 years.

There is an infinite amount of oil.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I 1970 I remember Nationwide said oil will run out in 60 years. Now it will run out in 60 years.

There is an infinite amount of oil.
                  Or we've used zero oil since 1970.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                  X