• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Long weekend thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    Going home to find a gaggle of drunk birds at home today

Hopefully I can persuade some to visit my photo studio, but meh it will probably end up as Cards Against Humanity.

It all depends on whether my 3000w ringflash has turned up yet

Will be doing some Urbex hopefully without the missus as she's not in a fit state to outrun security with a load of camera gear

I'm halfway through a crate of mead, that will probably go tonight, so a visit to the local castle to acquire some more is on the cards

Like anyone else it's going to be a blur of booze and chocolate
    3000w Are you trying to fry your models?

I'm at the stage of raising a small claims action so this weekend I must get the paperwork done to send to court next week.

Possibly a bit of DIY/tidy the garden depending on the weather. Family meal on Easter Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
      Going home to find a gaggle of drunk birds at home today

Hopefully I can persuade some to visit my photo studio, but meh it will probably end up as Cards Against Humanity.

It all depends on whether my 3000w ringflash has turned up yet

Will be doing some Urbex hopefully without the missus as she's not in a fit state to outrun security with a load of camera gear

I'm halfway through a crate of mead, that will probably go tonight, so a visit to the local castle to acquire some more is on the cards

Like anyone else it's going to be a blur of booze and chocolate
      You get special gadget just to take pictures of a model's ring now ? What will they think of next. I assume it saves them bleaching before hand.

Comment

Working...
      X