• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Monkey Trading - Bath

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac
    Chaps, do you think it'd help Andy out if we all typed a bit more slowly?
    Starting again huh ?

Comment

http://www.monkeytrading.co.uk/produ...&PRODUCTID=357

Fook me - and another one. Bollocks some of the prices are wrong. This should be £400 a chair.

No wonder I wasnt selling many chairs.

I was going to give you a link to my Ebay business for some cheaper stuff but as some ***** has just left me tulipty feedback I thought it better to avoid giving the link to save the punishment I would have from you boys.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Now at £79 she way well be interested....

Oh bugger there goes more money....

Comment

Explain me one simple thing - WTF a bloody chair that even Jesus knew how to make, costs more than a very small micro-processor that needs state of the art technology, hundreds of man-years of R&D, billions on spend on fabs?

£10 is a fair price for that chair.

Comment

"WTF a bloody chair that even Jesus knew how to make, costs more than a very small micro-processor "

You answered your own question there AtW. Chico has just made me an offer for Jesus's chair.

What part of the country are you in Ardesco?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
              Explain me one simple thing - WTF a bloody chair that even Jesus knew how to make, costs more than a very small micro-processor that needs state of the art technology, hundreds of man-years of R&D, billions on spend on fabs?

£10 is a fair price for that chair.

Call me old fashioned but I still find that a chair is more comfortable to sit on than a microprocessor

Comment

"Call me old fashioned but I still find that a chair is more comfortable to sit on than a microprocessor"

LOL.

Comment

Are there any items in your catalogue that don't have 'only' in front of the price?

Sorry, I shan't be buying today. I need a right hand opening bedside cabinet!

tim

Comment

MF - you might want to update your location and contact details, they're still showing as the Bracknell store you closed months ago. Phone number is probably wrong as well. I dunno, your prices are all wrong and no-one can get hold of you. It's a miracle you manage to sell any tat at all.
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
                      Starting again huh ?
                      OK, how about you read more slowly. Better?
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X