• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Steak and BJ day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Barrydidit, I'm reliably informed, has perfected the art of the self administered blow job, which is achieved, by dropping oneself, arse first, into a wheelie bin.
    That's true that. A word of caution though...the fire brigade would only take me as far as the front door of A&E and the nurses wouldn't help me till I was inside . A very undignified Saturday night ensued.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      That's true that. A word of caution though...the fire brigade would only take me as far as the front door of A&E and the nurses wouldn't help me till I was inside . A very undignified Saturday night ensued.
      I wouldn't have thought of that to be honest. Thanks for the heads up.

The only problem I had considered was doing it the night before bin collection day and falling asleep inside.
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        I wouldn't have thought of that to be honest. Thanks for the heads up.

The only problem I had considered was doing it the night before bin collection day and falling asleep inside.
        That's not a problem. That's the preferred method of egress. The binmen have got 6.0 cards made up for the morning I manage a perfect dismount.

Comment

Working...
        X