• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Band On the Run Vs Imagine

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM's comprehension ability has been well noted on here as being seriously flawed.

We all Stand together was a song for an animated film and should be judged as such.

Nobody judges Randy Newman's back catalogue on 'you got a friend for me', he admits it was a song he would not have written if it was not for the spec he was given, I don't know why they pick out the 'frog chorus' for McCartney.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      TM's comprehension ability has been well noted on here as being seriously flawed.

We all Stand together was a song for an animated film and should be judged as such.

Nobody judges Randy Newman's back catalogue on 'you got a friend for me', he admits it was a song he would not have written if it was not for the spec he was given, I don't know why they pick out the 'frog chorus' for McCartney.
      Say the guy who supports killing people for Irish Independence but reckons voting SNP is 'evil'
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        Say the guy who supports killing people for Irish Independence but reckons voting SNP is 'evil'
        Started early again I see.

Comment

Didn't Vim Fuego from Bad News do a sort of Lennon cover called 'Imogen'?

Comment

Started early again I see.
            You denying saying either of these things then ?

Lay off the cheap port in the morning, or remember to take your lithium at night.
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

This is truly horrific it has to be said.

West should have his balls well and truly kicked for using a lyric "I'm about to spas".

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                Didn't Vim Fuego from Bad News do a sort of Lennon cover called 'Imogen'?
                And Neil Innes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxnjmdEfiMA
                My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

This is truly horrific it has to be said.

West should have his balls well and truly kicked for using a lyric "I'm about to spas".
                  This song, if you can call it that, was mentioned in the office yesterday, apparently the yoof of today think it's great that an established artist like Kanye is giving this unknown Paul McCartney bloke a break.

The conversation started when someone mentioned Terry Pratchett had died and the office youngster (at 23) said "who?"
                  • The meaning of life is to give life meaning
                  • Worrying about tomorrow spoils today

Comment

My vote would be for George Harrisons Living in the Material World ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAvU584E96Y

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      Fecking Band on the Fecking Run?

When I worked in 3M & spent happy hours on afternoon shift repairing defunct cassettes in a desperate search for some music to play, all you'd ever find was fecking Band on the Fecking Run.

I hate Wings, and I hate McCartney.

In fact I hate the fecking Beatles.

Stones rule, man.
                      +1
                      And I love the Kinks too
                      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
                      X