• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boiler room scams

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn
    £200K or nearly 3 months pay.
    So, extrapolating from the profiles given at the top, you must be male, and about 500 years old
    Life is just nature's way of keeping meat fresh

Comment

Just how feckin' stupid and gullible do you have to be to fall for one of these scams?

I've has these sorts of calls on and off for about the past 4 to 5 years and they just scream out 'scam' to anyone with the vaguest amount of common sense.

"Hey buddy, there's nothing in this for us personally but I gotta tell you about this placing that's gonna rise 300% on flotation on Monday and I want you to have part of it."

F U C K OFF!!
      Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Why is it always some guy calling who sounds like Danny DeVito on speed?
        First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Working...
        X