• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Accomodation in London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
      have
      No, the Bible says there can only be one apocalypse.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

ah well, having looked at the other threads on these forums, I guess I should have expected crass replys.

yet another forum taken over by mostly people who just like to view their own words on screen.

thanks chaps....I'm off.....

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
          Surely it is: Kings'

It should be: King's cross

As the original King's cross was a monument to only one King.

Comment

Originally posted by scubad
            ah well, having looked at the other threads on these forums, I guess I should have expected crass replys.

yet another forum taken over by mostly people who just like to view their own words on screen.

thanks chaps....I'm off.....
            Thanks for popping in... do they still burn English holiday homes in N.Wales?
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Pinto
              It should be: King's cross

As the original King's cross was a monument to only one King.
              Why was the King cross?
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
                Why was the King cross?
                Coz Andyw's mum who works around there, took his money and ran away before the promised BJ.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                X