• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lost

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreenerGrass
    And now she is dead.
    Or is she?

Lost is quite good - they do throw these teasers in there - especially like that bit where Jin speaks some English in a trailer and then you find out it was a Hurley flashback.

Unfortunately it's subjected to syndicate "padding" which dilutes the intensity at times but every now and then there a blinder: like the discovery of the others that aren't what they seem.

Locke seems to have taken a back seat for a bit - he started off as some mystical guru that was clued up on the island. Now he appears to be just another bloke having middle-aged angst.

I wonder what this Larma experiement thing is all about?
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

One version of this is that the entire series is a dream of Hurley’s (the fat bloke). Just like Pam in Dallas, so that Bobby could be brought back in to the series. This being the case, I hope the next season will feature many erotic dream sequences featuring Ana Lucia. Tragedy her getting shot, real shame.
      "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

This is for people who watched the last episode of series 2 last night.

What caused the plane to crash ???

Comment

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/episodes/223.html

just as easy to read that, saves the boredom
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

How come Herley (spelling?) is still fat, he's on a fecking desert island in the Bermuda Triangle.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus
              How come Herley (spelling?) is still fat, he's on a fecking desert island in the Bermuda Triangle.
              Hurley

He's still fat because it's only a story, it's not real, he's not real, we are not real.

HTH
              Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

I see, maybe they should have a pub on the Island then?

Comment

I was wondering if the sympbols on the clock were related to the FOOT with 4 toes and the stone henge looking thing where the kept michael ?

I was also wondering how many peop-le play those numbers on the lotto ?

and finally

How much longer is this damn test gonna take to run? so far it's cost customer £60 for me to sit here and wait for it to finish which is nice.
                  Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    No doubt there is some deep meaning in the Foot with Four Toes...
                    Maybe they landed on Fraggle Rock

Comment

Watched the first episode of series 3 last night. A few surprises, but mostly looking like a change of direction in the emphasis of the program. Looks good...
                      Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Working...
                      X