• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why oh why.......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andyw
    Am I so bored !
    Get another class ... I mean another job. Why not?
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
      Get another class ... I mean another job. Why not?

You're on my side !!!!

Comment

You're on my side !!!!
        I am on your side. I am just dreaming of being at school again. I am just as bored as you in my job, need to go contracting again. Will this help?
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
          I am on your side. I am just dreaming of being at school again. I am just as bored as you in my job, need to go contracting again. Will this help?

doubt it ! I am contracting and as bored as a permie ! need a new venture in life !

Comment

doubt it ! I am contracting and as bored as a permie ! need a new venture in life !
            But you were a permie of 16 years in the same office last week!!! When did you hand in your resignation, work out your notice, find and start a new contract???

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
              But you were a permie of 16 years in the same office last week!!! When did you hand in your resignation, work out your notice, find and start a new contract???

No I wasnt ! I have been in office work (IT) for 16 years.

Get it correct !

Comment

Get it correct !
                Was you in charge of the paper clips?

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Get it correct !
                  What is your area of expertise then Mr (little) w

oops my bad, its school kick out time. I guess we won't get an answer to this until tomorrow morning at the earliest.....

Comment

Unless he gets detention?

do they still do that at school?

Comment

Andy, you shouldn't get too depressed because of the little w. Point is that women are never happy. If you had a huge W they would complain that it's too big. Just make your w happy and don't think about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X