• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Feck me, it's February

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
    ...there's been so much history of tulip design and technical debt that Kerrrching!
    FTFY
    Are you sure etc?

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
      Yep, crazy! I'm a bit torn though - I'm 100% focussed on hitting our mortgage deposit goal but I really can't believe I'm in Feb already.

This gig was meant to finish end of Feb, but they've just sacked off the guy I was working with and decided to stick with me. So, the extension will probably be there if I want it but there's been so much history of tulip design and technical debt that I really don't know if I want it.
      Who cares as long as you have a personal target and the clientco are paying you to achieve it!

Look busy, get an extension and sit on a high chair counting money!

Comment

Never mind February, what happened to the last 10 fecking years?

Comment

Working...
        X