• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FAO Tykemerc

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PV01 View Post
    Why are you sending me private messages with foul language, calling me a sockie? What is a sockie and why does it make you so angry?
    tykemerc is like a slavering attack dog, and the faintest whiff of Suity or someone he suspects may be a Suity socky has him foaming at the mouth.

Can't we live and let live, unless and until it becomes obvious that PV01 is Suity wearing a false beard? (which I can't see any a priori reason to believe BTW)
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
      ^ Isn't this classic Suityness?
      Crossed my mind too, but than Suity isn't the only person known to call people "Buddy".

Actually, I don't care either way.
      WHS
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
        ^ Isn't this classic Suityness?

Actually, I don't care either way.
        It's AussieLong.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          tykemerc is like a slavering attack dog, and the faintest whiff of Suity or someone he suspects may be a Suity socky has him foaming at the mouth.
          Well, it's obvious that Tyke is a sockie himself, just trying to cover that by attacking other "sockies".

Nothing a two-three year ban can't fix...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Well, it's obvious that Tyke is a sockie himself, just trying to cover that by attacking other "sockies".

Nothing a two-three year ban can't fix...
            I did wonder if he was one of Doggy Styles'. That would cheer me up.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              I did wonder if he was one of Doggy Styles'. That would cheer me up.
              Most likely.

He's a font of misplaced rage. Name your cliché; Mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever. Now he's so angry moments of levity actually cause him pain; gives him headaches. Happiness, for that gentleman, hurts.

Comment

Working...
              X