• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Skiing in jock land

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Fly to inverness from London easy enough.
    And then onto Geneva which is pretty close to the Alps: Geneva | Destinations | Inverness Airport
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Sorry to tell you all that Glencoe closed in 2003 due to lack of snow and would not be reopening.
      I read it in the Guardian.
      No more snow, in Glencoe
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        Sorry to tell you all that Glencoe closed in 2003 due to lack of snow and would not be reopening.
        No more snow, in Glencoe
        Yep, it's sad but true.

Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past - Environment - The Independent

And look what it's done to my garden!

National Trust UK garden images show effect of global warming | Daily Mail Online

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          No more snow, in Glencoe

I remember that too. Was caused by global warming apparently (according to the BBC).

Seemed ok on the three occasions I was there last year though.
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
          X