• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Diesel drops below €1 in parts of Germany

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Nope as I reference yesterday and in a different link The Price of Fuel - PetrolPrices.com today the tax on unleaded petrol and diesel is identical in the uk,

The difference in diesel's price is due to refinery production issues from memory but I will need to find appropriate articles from 2013 to confirm that...
    That surprises me as I remember they specifically increased duty on Diesel due to some fuss over particulate emissions, it's possible it was less before, but I doubt it.

As to the quantity of diesel vs petrol from a barrel again I'd like to see some decent evidence as I was convinced by a petrochemical engineer that there was a good deal more of the oily stuff than the light.

Comment

Working...
    X