• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Long term contractors - Parking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Yes, you are also entitled to sickness benefit, 28 days holiday and allowed to use the showers to have a wank
    If his current client (employer) does not have showers can he request a wank booth be provided? Or at least buy one and claim it back as expenses?

Comment

pffftt... been contracting at the same place for 5 years and still doing your own wanking????

Are you sure you're cut out etc....

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        If his current client (employer) does not have showers can he request a wank booth be provided? Or at least buy one and claim it back as expenses?
        In this scenario I just crack one off at my desk. They soon get the message and install suitable facilities. In fact, after 5 years i'd be looking for conjugal visits to be accommodated.

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
          Can sockies have sockies?
          In Scotland, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            In this scenario I just crack one off at my desk. They soon get the message and install suitable facilities. In fact, after 5 years i'd be looking for conjugal visits to be accommodated.
            Excellent advice, I will check with my accountant.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              Excellent advice, I will check with my accountant.
              You want conjugal visits from your accountant? Either you are very strange or I want to use your accountant.
              I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by Ramrod View Post
                pffftt... been contracting at the same place for 5 years and still doing your own wanking????

Are you sure you're cut out etc....
                I did try outsourcing it once but the Bob was complaining of cramp while under the desk.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Platty32 View Post
                    Quick question to people in the know.....

There's a policy here where contractors are not permitted to park in the staff carpark. I've worked here now for 5 years, so would consider myself a long term contractor. I remember some time ago there was a change which gave long term contractors the same rights as members of staff?

Would this change apply to the 'no parking rule' enforced here?
                    Amazing.
                    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

FFS. If client says employees can park but not non-employees like contractors then thats it.
                      Quite common to be honest and just tough tulipe.
                      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X