• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Year's Resolutions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Before I say anything more, are you planning to buy a new-from-the-factory car?
    No, couple of years old, initial depreciation is suicide inducing.
    I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
      No, couple of years old, initial depreciation is suicide inducing.
      Good luck with a few known issues on the four door Ferrari

- Chassis Corrosion (generic issue with Maseratis)
      - Make sure the previous owner had cleaned up after sex inside. The car is seriously big and luxurious inside
      - Sounds like a daft idea for a 2 year old car, get it checked for how many horses it lost in 2 yrs!
      - Suspension in all modes of drive. Better to compare a few Maseratis.

Comment

Choose my next car with my heart, Maserati, not my head, Range Rover.
        Do you already own one? If you do, which model?

Comment

Sex in a Maserati?!?!
          That risks damp lady leather coming into contact with real leather. Not happening in my car.
          I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Sex in a Maserati?!?!
            That risks damp lady leather coming into contact with real leather. Not happening in my car.
            This might help before the purchase

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
              Do you already own one? If you do, which model?
              No, I did have 2.5 TDI a lot of years ago, would get a 4.4 TDV8 if I chicken out of the Maserati.

Comment

No, I did have 2.5 TDI a lot of years ago, would get a 4.4 TDV8 if I chicken out of the Maserati.
                Better idea! I've had my eyes on the 4.4 models for a while now, though I settled for Sport 3.0 as I found it easier to get into and out

Comment

Working...
                X