• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

contract termination

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HarryPearce
    This is not the place to come for advice.
    I don't know Harry. I thought CaribbeanPirate's advice was helpful. I think more people should lose the plot. Put it this way, if there was a succession of 'going postal' incidents in the workplace then people would think twice about treating people like this...
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
      if there was a succession of 'going postal' incidents in the workplace then people would think twice about treating people like this...
      They'd just poison their drink in the morning...

Comment

We'll, spoke to a lawyer over the phone and although he couldn't read my contract he suggested applying for a mutual termination and a reference up front, which states no admission of liability.

Having thought about it I've decided to take his advice, it looks better and as you say oraclesmith they’ll just come at me for some other angle.

Thanks for the input.

Comment

Working...
        X