• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You reap what you sow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tax them all

I say a tax on bigots.

Comment

Bigots?

you mean like christians, jews, muslims, baathists etc. and their religious intolerance, that kind of bigotry, or did you mean another kind of bigotry?

Comment

Christian bigotry not possible

You cannot be a Christian and a bigot at the same time. Just because some people claim to be Christian does not make them so.

Comment

Re: Christian bigotry not possible

You cannot be a Christian and a bigot at the same time. Just because some people claim to be Christian does not make them so.
          And who decides at what point a Christian becomes a Bigot?

Comment

Re: Christian bigotry not possible

And who decides at what point a Christian becomes a Bigot?
            When they fail the Zealot entrance exam....?

Comment

clarity

Dodgy

Let us see what the Bible says on that.

Galations 5

19The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires. 25Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

Comment

Re: clarity

Chico, feck what the bible says, you tell us what YOU say.

Comment

In other words Chico you dont know

Comment

In other words Chico you dont know
                    Now we're getting somewhere!

Comment

I know

I know what the Bible says.

Comment

Working...