• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The missing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew it was the Scotch bloke!!

Hope I've not spoiled it for anyone though...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post

Thats why I ignore this thread until I have seen the episode.

Great episode last night.

But with 3 hours still to go I suspect there are many more twists to come.

And where did the French detective get his limp from?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post

But it wasn't was it - I got the impression it wasn't the kid on the video?
        Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
          Agreed, but the Scotch bloke was a paedo and knew the kid had been trafficked, he was involved and maybe kidnapped the kid for the paedo ring? Three more eps tho - more turns!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
            Not on the 1 video - didn't he have 57 in total?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Not on the 1 video - didn't he have 57 in total?
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                Are you a pedantophile?

Comment

So now we know how the French detective got a bad leg.

Interesting that the Moroccan bloke has withheld evidence - still to be found in 2014 - and also had evidence from 2006(that he tried to take off the detective).

One point Mrs BP made - after giving that bloke the 15,000 Euros and got the information, they should have snatched the money back!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    So now we know how the French detective got a bad leg.

Interesting that the Moroccan bloke has withheld evidence - still to be found in 2014 - and also had evidence from 2006(that he tried to take off the detective).

One point Mrs BP made - after giving that bloke the 15,000 Euros and got the information, they should have snatched the money back!
                    I only saw a bit of it last night, €15,000 for an Aston Martin?

Comment

Final episode tonight. I can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                      X