• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So...anybody ask for any of this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tractor View Post
    To get back on to your sarcasm aimed at Mudskipper, when did you get to meet the Prime Minister?
    Yes let's do it will give you time to lick your wounds from the beating you are taking over there and failure to answer a question

I have not met the PM yet - just like mudskipper I presume

Let me find the popcorn icon as I await your snappy come back - try to make it a funny one

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
      Yes let's do it will give you time to lick your wounds from the beating you are taking over there and failure to answer a question

I have not met the PM yet - just like mudskipper I presume

Let me find the popcorn icon as I await your snappy come back - try to make it a funny one
      Deary me. Perhaps you should get someone to show you how the new ratings system works, then ask someone to do the maths for you to see who has the least support and who is viewed as 'not smart'

We can do the silly stuff or you could stop your sarcasm and then not have to when it is returned. /shrug.

The really sad thing about your posts is that you actually made up an altercation to claim that I lost it. Those here that are members there know the reality. I am content in that respect.
      Last edited by tractor; 21 November 2014, 12:41.

Comment

Deary me. Perhaps you should get someone to show you how the new ratings system works, then ask someone to do the maths for you to see who has the least support and who is viewed as 'not smart'

We can do the silly stuff or you could stop your sarcasm and then not have to cry when it is returned. /shrug.
        Boo hoo

Now go back over 'the wall' (game of thrones analogy) and engage the White walkers !!!

Comment

Boo hoo

Now go back over 'the wall' (game of thrones analogy) and engage the White walkers !!!
          For those that don't know, I am awaiting responses from a director and a cc member.

Nice try.

You really are not doing IPSE justice or any favours. Take it or leave it but it's good advice. And if you are not careful, I might just engage them here and see what happens. I may even partake of your popcorn if you ever manage to find the emote.

Comment

So...anybody ask for any of this?

For those that don't know, I am awaiting responses from a director and a cc member.

Nice try.

You really are not doing IPSE justice or any favours. Take it or leave it but it's good advice.
            I will take your advice in good faith, Ok I apologise (see it's easy) if I've been a tad sarcastic - we are all on the same side - we really are

Happy to buy you all a pint on 3rd December

Old Fountain near Old Street http://www.oldfountain.co.uk/

5.30pm onwards, CLC annual night out - all welcome

Look for the handsome guy
            Last edited by tarbera; 21 November 2014, 12:56.

Comment

Ok I apologise (see it's easy) if I've been a tad sarcastic - we are all on the same side - we really are

Old Fountain near Old Street Old Fountain

Your attitude has compounded my view of the IPSE/PCG management functionaries to the point where I'd rather not fund you to do anything other than take a visit to the euthanasia clinic as a client.

Comment

I will take your advice in good faith, Ok I apologise (see it's easy) if I've been a tad sarcastic - we are all on the same side - we really are

You do understand that at any one time there are 1000 lurkers here? That's about 3 grand a round.

Will you be the one in the red dress?

Comment

You do understand that at any one time there are 1000 lurkers here? That's about 3 grand a round.

Will you be the one in the red dress?
                  About an average night out then !!

Comment

Why, will he know where you are?

Sorry, couldn't resist

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      Why, will he know where you are?

Sorry, couldn't resist
                      Yes, I will
                      World's Best Martini