• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scots would say ‘yes’ to independence if they could have another vote today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have had your referendum, you lost, now STFU.

Comment

Now for ours.

Comment

It was rigged, it can't be allowed, I don't have to accept the result

The three main parties are so kicking the promises they made into the long grass.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

and you really expected the politicians to follow through on their promises?

come on, really?

Just waiting for UKIP to add kicking the Scottish out to their manifesto and they will definitely get my vote

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            The three main parties are so kicking the promises they made into the long grass.

You believed anything that a politician said? Really?

I've got some shares going in the Eiffel Tower replacement project if you're in the market, guaranteed high profits.

Comment

There'll be civil unrest if they don't deliver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

There'll be civil unrest if they don't deliver.

How the hell could you tell that from normal behaviour in Glasgow? If you mean actual riots or even civil war then you really should step away from the crack pipe.

Oh and are you STILL unable to find where that crappy Tapatalk sig is to turn it off?

Comment

Cause this weegie would bust some heeds if someone pulled a blinder like that on me.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Cause this weegie would bust some heeds if someone pulled a blinder like that on me.

Sent from my iPhone

You are in bloody Germany!

Sent from my crapaPhone using tulipatalk
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I know. Would be super flying TNT were I at home.

Sent from my reliable iPhone

Comment

Working...
                      X