• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Imagine if Breaking Bad was set in Canada or the UK or Australia

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Good point. I can't remember it in enough detail to be honest. Maybe that's the next series re-watch when I finish with Angel.
    As much as I love the actor, it got so stupid by season 3 I had to stop watching, which is a shame as it started off so well.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
      As much as I love the actor, it got so stupid by season 3 I had to stop watching, which is a shame as it started off so well.
      So you missed out on it all being a dream from Malcolm in the Middle?
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Not this again.

a)There was an entire monologue where he worked out exactly how much he needed ($700k IIRC) and what for; most was to support his family after he died.

b)He had health insurance which DID cover treatment but it didn't provide access to the best experts in the field. That's the same as the UK, many treatments are not on the NHS.

$737,000 to be precise
        Blood in your poo

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Nonsense.

It's the most important drama series in the history of the entire universe.

After Buffy The Vampire Slayer of course.
          I've just rewatched BTVS from start to finish, and then Angel (interspersed correctly with the Buffy episodes)

Five to go until the end.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I've just rewatched BTVS from start to finish, and then Angel (interspersed correctly with the Buffy episodes)

Five to go until the end.
            So you missed out on it all being a dream from Malcolm in the Middle?
            Are you referring to that episode from season 5 (IIRC) of Buffy? I always thought it was just a clever little ruse to keep the viewer wondering.

Comment

Working...
            X