• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone else working this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Francko
    Bethnal Green / Cayman Islands. Is Epping part of the Cayman Islands?
    I have dual citizenship!
    Blair, you cannot reach me now,
    No matter how you try,
    Goodbye cruel Labour,
    Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

Originally posted by CaribbeanPirate
      Had a nice Saturday afternoon. No pictures because the battery was flat.

Nice walk through the City of London, over the wobberly bridge and up to London Bridge. Pint in the Horniman, which I haven't been in for years and it's still rubbish. They have a seafood and oyster show on (last day today). Nice bowl of paella to fill me up. Cracking class totty at Balls Bros.

Then back up through the City, through Spitalfields market to Brick lane. Had another pint in the Pride of Spitalfields then wandered up Brick Lane towards soho where I managed to spend £300 on a prossie. It is the start of Brick Lane festival today. I've got work to do otherwise I would be there. It's highly recomended.

More like it !

Comment

Working...
      X