• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

sasguru ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru
    I know. I just wanted to show that the accusations he throws about on this thread re. absence of concepts and logic apply to him, and to him only.
    So in the absence of any cogent argument from you, Chico, let's get back to the status quo: I insult you and you take it like the gimp you are, what ho?

But perhaps this time I am wrong and you will anser the question? Hope springs eternal in the himan breast and all that.
    Wow this is surreal!! The day I get a coherent, reasonable, humble and moral argument from an atheist is the day that hell freezes over.
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Chicobot, when I turn up at the church how does it work ? Do I just pick up a plump one in the congregation and have my way with her in the vestry ?

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
        Wow this is surreal!! The day I get a coherent, reasonable, humble and moral argument from an atheist is the day that hell freezes over.
        Here we go again. Evading, twisting and squirming to avoid answering "a coherent, reasonable, humble and moral" question. In case you had forgotten I asked you why you think your religious beliefs are superior to those of Islamic terrorists? They are as sure of themselves as you are.

PS Looks like hell is getting pretty cold at the mo, eh?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

guru you're such a materialistic pretentious SNOB !

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
            guru you're such a materialistic pretentious SNOB !
            What???????? How did you get that from his post?????

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
              What???????? How did you get that from his post?????

It's taken from a few posts ! just a summarization really !

Comment

Originally posted by sadselfstyledatheistguru
                Here we go again. Evading, twisting and squirming to avoid answering "a coherent, reasonable, humble and moral" question. In case you had forgotten I asked you why you think your religious beliefs are superior to those of Islamic terrorists? They are as sure of themselves as you are.

PS Looks like hell is getting pretty cold at the mo, eh?
                Why is my belief that a loving God who died to thank away your heinous sins is superior to a belief that encourages you to blow up innocent people as a means of securing eternal happiness.....hmmm well according to the atheist logic they are all the same. Go figure.
                Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
                  It's taken from a few posts ! just a summarization really !
                  What led you to the materialistic and snob bits??

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
                    What led you to the materialistic and snob bits??

As to when he slags off shelf fillers ! and he works in London so he's bound to be materialistic.

At least shelf fillers are working and not bringing up kids on the dole ! I respect them and they are decent people, albeit slightly less fortunate than some.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
                      Why is my belief that a loving God who died to thank away your heinous sins is superior to a belief that encourages you to blow up innocent people as a means of securing eternal happiness.....hmmm well according to the atheist logic they are all the same. Go figure.

Belief in a loving God is indeed a superior philosophy, turning the other cheek, tolerance etc is an excellent set of values. Your problem is that you think that because you believe in the God the rest follows automatically. It doesnt.
                      You are intolerant, ignorant and often just plain evil.

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X