• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

sasguru ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chico? Where are you?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
      Chico? Where are you?
      sasguru do you seriously want me to explain why blowing up unbelievers by islamic fascists is wrong? Ok I know you are an atheist and as such your morality is subjective and open to changing public opinion and every new whim but surely you should knowthat terrorism is wrong and inexcusable??
      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
        Ok I know you are an atheist and as such your morality is subjective and open to changing public opinion
        Let's burn him, let's burn him!!!!

Your morality is objective, chico?
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

That's not the point. The point is that you're as sure of yourself as they are of themselves. They could quote chapter and verse just like you do.
          So if they are wrong, is it not likely that so are you? Could it not be the innate predilection of human beings to deceive themselves?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

That's not the point. The point is that you're as sure of yourself as they are of themselves. They could quote chapter and verse just like you do.
            So if they are wrong, is it not likely that so are you? Could it not be the innate predilection of human beings to deceive themselves?
            Sasguru - give up! We have all been there - he wont answer the question as all his opinions are dictated to him. An original thought would die of loneliness

Comment

wrong sasguru - you dont have to rely on the Muslims to provide chapter and verse. According to cheeky Chicos own favorite book there are tips on how to be a good terrorist

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
                Sasguru - give up! We have all been there - he wont answer the question as all his opinions are dictated to him. An original thought would die of loneliness
                I know. I just wanted to show that the accusations he throws about on this thread re. absence of concepts and logic apply to him, and to him only.
                So in the absence of any cogent argument from you, Chico, let's get back to the status quo: I insult you and you take it like the gimp you are, what ho?

But perhaps this time I am wrong and you will anser the question? Hope springs eternal in the himan breast and all that.
                Last edited by sasguru; 11 September 2006, 12:06.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Get a room !

Comment

I know. I just wanted to show that the accusations he throws about on this thread re. absence of concepts and logic apply to him, and to him only.
                    So in the absence of any cogent argument from you, Chico, let's get back to the status quo: I insult you and you take it like the gimp you are, what ho?

But perhaps this time I am wrong and you will anser the question? Hope springs eternal in the himan breast and all that.
                    Unfortunately it's a bit like banging your head against a brick wall with Chico. Shame really as a a proper theological argument could be quite interesting

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
                      Shame really as a a proper theological argument could be quite interesting
                      Indeed. Perhaps there are some genuine Christians around this forum?
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X