• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UKIP motif... it's a bit krap innit?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
    In case you haven't noticed, I'm not much of a leftist, unlike the Greens. I'm not a great believer in democracy or any of the mainstream parties, however the Eurosceptic, pro market faction of the Tories appeals to me, thus why I favour UKIP. It provides them with much needed competition, to thaw out of their state of utter lethargy.
    And what about their other policies such as employment rights?

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Ya, what of it?

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        So you voted New Labour then?
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Far too many nuts in that party. Have a look on twitter sometime. Some of them are complete kooks. Farage's feed is a laugh a minute!
          McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
          Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            And what about their other policies such as employment rights?

IIRC ZL believes in the repeal of anti-child labour laws (or maybe that's Spontaneous Order, I get them mixed up).

Comment

Vote UKIP!

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
                Vote UKIN!

FTFY

Comment

Working...
                X