• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm seeing something of an up swell of anger amongst the 'yes' folk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, the vote count wasn't rigged...

It was more subtle than that. The No voters are actually shape-shifting reptillians from out of space, living amongst you to ensure the gradual formation of a one-world government which they will subvert and use to rule us and exploit our natural resources, such as oil and gas.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Anyone else seeing this behaviour on facebook or social networks? There's no calming them.

Over the course of the day the tone has taken a dark turn, and more so since the resignation.

It was all fine this morning, people saying 'far enough', but it's like the monster is waking up.
      Why? Do they dislike democracy?

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
        ask them
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          shoot them
          Ftfy
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
            Ftfy
            democracy in action
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
              They dislike Quislings.

Comment

Ah, here's the evidence.

Originally posted by NuttyNat
                Of course it was rigged. No-one voted No. Whenever I walked up to someone and demanded to know which way they were voting, they all said Yes. I couldn't even find a window with a No poster for me to throw my brick through. It had to be rigged. It's the only explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
                  Nah, the vote count wasn't rigged...

It was more subtle than that. The No voters are actually shape-shifting reptillians from out of space, living amongst you to ensure the gradual formation of a one-world government which they will subvert and use to rule us and exploit our natural resources, such as oil and gas.

Aw ****, Zeity! not again.....

Comment

Working...
                  X