• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How about a few bob on...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mailman
    Who? Clarkey or Browney?

As soon as I get my permanent residency I cam running for parliament!

Mailman
    Clarke *spit*
    Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob
      Clarke *spit*
      I wouldn't have bothered asking the question - both useless feckers if you ask me, and dangerous to boot. Brownstuff wants to steal all our money and Clarke wants to turn us into a police state. Hangings too good for them
      Boom boom boom boom
      A-haw haw haw haw
      Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
      Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
        Not so ! the odds will be so low there is no point as the bets wouldnt give a high return...now if he was an outsider........
        Clueless, fecking clueless. Do make your mind up.

Bets generally have two outcomes. You can back either outcome. He is an outsider, you see, he is an outsider to not become PM. Why not back that outcome then if, as it seems, you now only back outsiders and not "certainties"?

Comment

Are you looking at my missus ?

Comment

What would be interesting would be if we could get to the point where Scottish MP's could not vote on English matters while a Scottish MP was the PM.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
              Packed with explosives I hope !
              No, that would be "driving for parliament". Why should my final moments be with me huffing and puffing?

Mailman

Comment

Working...
              X