• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Act of Union ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doncha just hate these dudes who think Americanisms are kool?

Comment

[QUOTE=GreenerGrass][QUOTE=expat]
      So I guess you're in favour ofScottish Independence? Or do you insist on continuing to protect us from our own inability to look after ourselves?

I'm in favour of maintaining the union so we can build lots more nuclear power stations in Scotland. You can then still be our "energy bitch".
      That's a nice irony considering that Scotland doesn't need it!

Comment

I'm in favour of maintaining the union so we can build lots more nuclear power stations in Scotland. You can then still be our "energy bitch".
        England has over three times more operational nuclear power stations than Scotland and whilst Labour would like to build more, Scotland is unlikely to bend over and lift the kilt on that one.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead
          England has over three times more operational nuclear power stations than Scotland and whilst Labour would like to build more, Scotland is unlikely to bend over and lift the kilt on that one.
          They'll just build new ones on the Torcross and Dounreay brown-field sites!

Anyway the French would gladly sell us nuclear power. Who needs Scotland

Comment

Now where would you have been without Scotland?

http://www.magicdragon.com/Wallace/thingscot.html
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Artificial Diamonds

In the mid 19th Century, a Scottish scientist managed to produce some tiny artificial diamonds by a secret process that has never been duplicated.

Forgers!!!!

Comment

I am waiting on the piece of coal up the arse joke now

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead
                  Now where would you have been without Scotland?

http://www.magicdragon.com/Wallace/thingscot.html
                  King Arthur - What a load of brownian movement

hypodermic syringes - yes, they certainly get through a lot of them

Comment

Working...
                  X