• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any PS4 Owners?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I'm still on the PS3, playing PES2009 and watching Netflix. I'm not convinced a PS4 will add much to my experience
    We've got both in the house - my son reckons the PS4 version of FIFA is a lot smoother than the PS3 version. I used to be a PES loyalist but the PS4 FIFA is excellent.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      I'm still on the PS3, playing PES2009 and watching Netflix. I'm not convinced a PS4 will add much to my experience
      I've got both and hardly use either. The PS4 is just a glorified BluRay player at the moment.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
        I've got both and hardly use either. The PS4 is just a glorified BluRay player at the moment.
        The pinball game on it is excellent.

What I'm missing is the couch co-op games. Used to have multiplayer in the room which the whole family could enjoy (and would generate more controller sales for Sony, surely?) on the PS3, be it CoD, Sonic Racing, whatever. Now we've got FIFA and little else beyond.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Another PS4-er here......Killzone is nice and cheap now, for a bit of blasting, and I currently have Wolfenstein for my mindless fun. ACIV was pretty decent, but I did get bored after a while, and NFS is OK for some driving around.
          As others have said, Last Of Us is simply stunning, so well worth a looksie
          latest-and-greatest solution (TM) kevpuk 2013

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            With bench imminent just gone for PS4 + Destiny, anyway wanna swap PSN ID's?
            I've heard it is quieter than the PS3 (which wouldn't be hard, as that whined like a taxiing jumbo jet).
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              The Last of Us is absolutely brilliant. Atmosphere, voice acting, plot, characters, all superb.
              Lol had to give up on that it was too scary!

Thinking of going from PS3 to PS4 but just no (imho) decent games out yet so waiting for

GT, Everybody's golf, The next Drake adventure, PES etc to come out on it.

Till then PS3 all the way.

Comment

Working...
              X