• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The three musketeers are coming to Scotland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    can we give them an option to hang Alex & Nicola in a couple of years when the cash runs out?
    As I believe she will still be head of state, I guess so. But dont the Scots have their own terrible ways of punishing treasonous politicians? Drowned in Porridge, battered and deep fried, or simply moaned, swore- and shouted-at to death by a Malcolm Tuckerish sort of character.

Comment

Oh dear. Downing Street attempt to fly the Saltire to show how much they love Scotland

To me, it actually looks like they are supporting independence by flying the Saltire. Surely the Better Together mob should be flying the Butcher's Apron?

Comment

Call Me Dave meets the locals in Pilton

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post

Filmed on the Curragh. Scotland was too expensive!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Filmed on the Curragh. Scotland was too expensive!
            Won't be in an independent Scotland though. That's one reason why there is strong support for Yes in the creative industries and filming of major films and TV series has increased in the last couple of years thanks to tax breaks from the Scottish Government.

Comment

That's genius.

My mate Rick is in the background!

Comment

The three musketeers are coming to Scotland

Won't be in an independent Scotland though. That's one reason why there is strong support for Yes in the creative industries and filming of major films and TV series has increased in the last couple of years thanks to tax breaks from the Scottish Government.
                Tax breaks?

Scotland can't afford tax breaks unless the money comes from South of Gretna.

Personally I can't wait until you lot get what you deserve and then itfot when things turn to rattulip and you're all fighting on the streets, to see Sturgeon and Salmond hanging upside down from a lamp post on Sauchiehall Street - Mussolini style.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Tax breaks?

Scotland can't afford tax breaks unless the money comes from South of Gretna.

Personally I can't wait until you lot get what you deserve and then itfot when things turn to rattulip and you're all fighting on the streets, to see Sturgeon and Salmond hanging upside down from a lamp post on Sauchiehall Street - Mussolini style.
                  I can't wait until you get a degree.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    I can't wait until you get a degree.
                    Really? Thanks for looking after my welfare but I'm managing just fine without one.

Comment

Technically the PM is still the PM of Scotland; but it does look desperate.
                      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Working...
                      X