• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Salmond "We can take Scotland in two weeks"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unix View Post
    Hopefully after this we can all get along again in General like before

The clue is in the name. CUK not CUK&S

Comment

The yes voters definitely seem to be having more fun, judging by my facebook feed.

All my Scottish friends/family (or those who have indicated what they're doing) are voting yes, and celebrating their vote. Difficult to celebrate voting for 'same old'.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        The yes voters definitely seem to be having more fun, judging by my facebook feed.

All my Scottish friends/family (or those who have indicated what they're doing) are voting yes, and celebrating their vote. Difficult to celebrate voting for 'same old'.
        Cameron is a ****wit.

It's very hard to celebrate something negative.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Same here. You'd think they'd already won given the mood. I fear for the morning.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I read today that there wont be an exit poll.
            The uncertainty could literally be drawn out until the last few counts.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Same here. You'd think they'd already won given the mood. I fear for the morning.
              I guess that's why they've let the pubs open all night - so everyone will be philosophically mellow.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
                I read today that there wont be an exit poll.
                The uncertainty could literally be drawn out until the last few counts.
                I think they should do the count over the weekend. Now the following information is take or leave.

Exit polls have been taken, although not official source, and it simply said:

7% lead for YES taken from 1000 people in 5 key areas
                Last edited by scooterscot; 18 September 2014, 18:28.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Don't know what the science behind it was, but an Italian Newspaper has released a 52% Yes exit poll in Edinburgh.
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    I think they should do the count over the weekend. Now the following information is take or leave.

Exit polls have been taken, although not official source, and it simply said:

7% lead for YES taken from 1000 people in 5 key areas
                    Here's hoping. If No wins, I'll never forgive you.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      Here's hoping. If No wins, I'll never forgive you.
                      Here's the link

Shock: YES vote conclusively ahead in Scotland on exit polls | TheLiberal.ie - Our News, Your Views

Comment

Working...
                      X