• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Salmond "We can take Scotland in two weeks"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jemb View Post
    Yup they do. I spend quite a lot of time working with them.
    They don't really buy the 'Yes' it's all going to be fine stuff.
    Sure you do.....nurse get the meds!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      But it is well founded opinion, based on a sound analysis of the facts and a benign neutrality on the core issue, as opposed to the ignorant bollocks you and Unix spout - no offence intended of course.
      Is that you Alistair?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Too late, Salmond is sending it to fight IS as Scotland's contribution to the NATO effort.
        And you, not two posts up, accuse me of talking bollocks :-)
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
          That post is in keeping with OldGregs "well founded" opinion. The problem is he founds his opinion from Better Together leaflets.

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
            That post is in keeping with OldGregs "well founded" opinion. The problem is he founds his opinion from Better Together leaflets.
            But I support Scottish independence and think an independent Scotland would prosper. How does that work?

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              Then explain this:

Comment

It's a picture of an illegal immigrant invading england's green and pleasant land while riding a horse with a cornetto on it's head while throwing packs of skittles using time lapse photography ???
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

You don't think he has a hidden agenda, given a large bit of his country want's to go independent?
                  But that's what people have been trying to tell the Yes camp for months now. Spain will make it as hard as posible for Scotland to join the EU in order not to encourage Catalonia. I would expect Belgium to do the same so as not to encourage Flanders. Eventually an Independent Scotland would join the EU, but it certainly won't be at independence.

Comment

You don't think he has a hidden agenda, given a large bit of his country want's to go independent?
                    His agenda isn't hidden. Spain would want to cause iScotland pain to set a precedence and to back up it's own threats to the Catalan independence movement.

Realpolitik.

Comment

Probably, but it's their ball and they get to do what they want with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X