• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oi! Mobile phone manufacturers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oi! Mobile phone manufacturers

Or whoever it is who makes charger cables.

Get your frigging acts together and come up with a cable that doesn't require endless fiddling to find a sweet spot such that there's a connection and I can actually charge my device.

iPhone, Samsung, HTC, Nexus - I've had em all and this always seems to happen to the charger cable within a couple of weeks of taking possession of the kit.

Originally posted by zoco View Post

Get your frigging acts together and come up with a cable that doesn't require endless fiddling to find a sweet spot such that there's a connection and I can actually charge my device.

iPhone, Samsung, HTC, Nexus - I've had em all and this always seems to happen to the charger cable within a couple of weeks of taking possession of the kit.
    Get a toothpick in there and fish out all of the belly-button lint. Good as new.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
      Get a toothpick in there and fish out all of the belly-button lint. Good as new.
      Oh, is that what it is? I'll give that a whirl in the morning. Phone is currently charging - don't want to risk disconnecting the charger as it took me hours to get it to connect earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by zoco View Post

FFS...Get a wireless charger! Can you do nothing yourself?
        Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
          FFS...Get a wireless charger! Can you do nothing yourself?
          +1

I bought a TYLT charger via Kickstarter and it works a dream thanks to the three coils that pick up the best position to use.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
          X