• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Obscure album outtake

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonskids View Post
    The new album (No Going Back) was funded via Pledge Music (no record company deal required - just like the old days.

Details about the new album at Stiff Little Fingers - Home Base

Some pics I took at the last Bristol gig here https://www.flickr.com/photos/jonski...7643847908673/
    Nice one!

Comment

Originally posted by zoco View Post
      Nice one!
      Thanks Zoc0.

If I'd picked up on the original question last night I would have been able to answer BTW (not trying to show off, the Damned were the first band I ever saw live back in 76 and have been a fan ever since).

Comment

Originally posted by jonskids View Post
        Thanks Zoc0.

If I'd picked up on the original question last night I would have been able to answer BTW (not trying to show off, the Damned were the first band I ever saw live back in 76 and have been a fan ever since).
        Wish I'd been there too. Saw them first on the Phantasmagoria tour in '85.

I think they're greatly underrated. The cognoscenti in rags like the Guardian seem to think punk began and ended with the Pistols, Clash and Ramones and the Damned never get a look in.

Oh well, at least it means the gigs aren't full of pretentious twats!

Comment

Working...
        X