• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rittle Tiger comes to UK.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
    Is there a Chinese takeaway in the Uk which doesn't have the rumour attached of using dog meat?
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Nope.

The meme even extended to "Hill Street Blues" back in the glory days of the 1980s.

S5 Ep5 "Bangladesh Slowly".
    Now there's Google for all your needs....

Google Street View Car Hits A Dog In Chile - Business Insider

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
      Now there's Google for all your needs....

Google Street View Car Hits A Dog In Chile - Business Insider
      Do no evil? Bastards.

Back on topic. There has a joke about eating pussy I can get in here. It's on the tip of my tongue but struggling to get it out. That's what happens when you hit your 40's. Apparently.

Lots of urban legends about people finding pet related parts in their currys. My fave is the one about the vet who found a micro chip in his curry, took it back to his practice and it was from an Alsatian that was put down in a neighbouring practice a short time before...

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        I'll certainly pause before I go to the curry mile again
        They have been saying that for decades........

You need to worry more about dubious hygiene practises though if you drink gallons of alcohol before/with your curry you will probably be fine.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
        X