• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Van Gaal Sacked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of latte drinking poofs get their sport updates from the Guardian btw?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

It's not a full strength United team but what does it say about the strength of their squad?

And Angel Di Maria certainly won't help shore up the defence

Comment

Gonna be a long trip back home to Hampshire for those Man Utd fans......

Comment

4!!!

Comment

4-0!!

Afobe, ex-Wanderer!

Comment

This is the worst United team since the one last season.....

Comment

Di Maria has just been spotted running onto a plane bound for Madrid. He was shouting something about flying the f***ing thing himself if he had to.

Comment

They should have stuck with the Scottish bloke.

Comment

I was there!

United played six internationals. Their best players were Welbeck and Powell.

The rest, including their youngsters, all looked mediocre. Nothing like the Nevilles, Scholes, Giggs etc. This lot really are a "You won't win anything with kids" generation.

Comment

Working...
                      X