• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Germany are such great peacekeepers after all. Most deals end up with them annexing somewhere. Or they just ignore and invade. Either by military force or financial force.
    I guess the Saxon admixtures in Britain go some way to explaining the Empire then. Maybe the Roman, Viking and Norman ones too, after all the French used to be good at the whole conquering thing too. Whatever happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
      I guess the Saxon admixtures in Britain go some way to explaining the Empire then. Maybe the Roman, Viking and Norman ones too, after all the French used to be good at the whole conquering thing too. Whatever happened.
      There was a time when CUK was good at invading other talkboards. Whatever happened?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        There was a time when CUK was good at invading other talkboards. Whatever happened?
        Mumsnet
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Every time I get stared down, ignored or folks just glaze over.
          Indeed. And why should we now seek to fly in the face of such overwhelming public opinion?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Has it started yet?
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
              Has it started yet?
              No. But Suity is heading over to Germany next week for a two day gig, so best to get your supplies in before next weekend.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Russian Defense Minister Tells Troops "To Be In State Of Constant Battle Readiness" | Zero Hedge

Be prepared for the unexpected.

Sent from my iMinion using Tapatalk
                Last edited by administrator; 23 October 2018, 16:31.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  No. But Suity is heading over to Germany next week for a two day gig, so best to get your supplies in before next weekend.
                  Thanks for the heads up. I'll stock up on nappies then make a mint when Germany runs out.
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                    Thanks for the heads up. I'll stock up on nappies then make a mint when Germany runs out.
                    Also handy as Mrs suity insists on them for sleepovers.

Comment

Please join me in a prayer for world peace, thank you
                      one day at a time

Comment

Working...
                      X