• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    yep Cossacks versus camel shaggers not going to end well.
    You really are very stupid.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      That's the green light for Israel to get in on the act.

Poor Syria.
      It means the west and Russia can have all a little mini-war with each other in Syria. Only a matter of time before one side or another shoots down the other sides plane.

Better start learning Russian.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        It means the west and Russia can have all a little mini-war with each other in Syria. Only a matter of time before one side or another shoots down the other sides plane.

WHS

Comment

Lavrov just said on the record at the UN that the Free Syrian Army are not targets and must be included in the political process...
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

The inflected nouns will kill you....

Comment

Putin has embarrassed us all in Syria. Welcome to the age of Russian power - Telegraph
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Did you read this? Odd thing for you to post without further comment as it is dripping with western media bias, which is something I thought you disapproved of.

Comment

Did you read this? Odd thing for you to post without further comment as it is dripping with western media bias, which is something I thought you disapproved of.
                  I did read it, just thought it was interesting that despite the bias it looks like they are conceding.

If the Torygraph is admitting defeat then does that mean the game is up for the Western "war on terror" now Russia have launched an actual war on terror?...

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    I did read it, just thought it was interesting that despite the bias it looks like they are conceding.

If the Torygraph is admitting defeat then does that mean the game is up for the Western "war on terror" now Russia have launched an actual war on terror?...
                    I just try and stick to the basics and see what I can add up.

1) Russia commenced air strikes giving America 1 hrs notice to get out of the sky.
                    2) America refused.
                    3) America and Russia are operating militarily in the same geographic location, with different agendas.
                    4) Iran and Iraq are on the same side (the enemy of the enemy etc etc).
                    5) Israel is only 1 false flag away from piling in.

Given those 5 points above, it would actually take a great miracle for this not to spiral out of control and cause a major region wide conflict. So America should be backing off right now.

Comment

I just try and stick to the basics and see what I can add up.

1) Russia commenced air strikes giving America 1 hrs notice to get out of the sky.
                      2) America refused.
                      3) America and Russia are operating militarily in the same geographic location, with different agendas.
                      4) Iran and Iraq are on the same side (the enemy of the enemy etc etc).
                      5) Israel is only 1 false flag away from piling in.

Given those 5 points above, it would actually take a great miracle for this not to spiral out of control and cause a major region wide conflict. So America should be backing off right now.
                      I think when it comes down America don't want a direct confrontation, Russia definitely don't but they do want to take control of the region which Iran/Syria/Iraq are happy for them to do, also China are up for flexing some muscles.

It does appear that the whatever the West have been trying to achieve over the last 13 years has utterly failed and they are out of options and it's not making sense to keep flushing money down the plug hole.

Then there's Saudi/Qatar and Turkey who are quite invested.

It's an aweful mess and what seems to be happening now is a clean up operation to restore some security, stability and rule of law followed by some elections (we hope)...

I dread to think what America's plan B might be...

Comment

Working...
                      X