• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      When WW£ starts I can't wait for your "I told you I was right" posts....

Comment

It's already started.

Comment

Interesting definition of the word "imminent".

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Interesting definition of the word "imminent".
            Slight complications are pushing it out to the right,

Might need a quick foray into Germany and France and probably Greece to get things back on track... The Hebdo thing appears not to have been enough to turn that ghastly Hollande chap back into the fold...
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Au contraire

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NFA_xPkWsww

Closing comments about Hollandes "threat" quite quite chilling.

"We are in a pre World War One situation".

"This is how you behave if you want war".

Comment

Au contraire

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NFA_xPkWsww

Closing comments about Hollandes "threat" quite quite chilling.

"We are in a pre World War One situation".

"This is how you behave if you want war".
                Quite alarming - I'll be interested to see what will be the outcome of Merkel being summoned to Washington to report on the peace efforts.

It's looking more and more like the US is the only party involved that are pushing for war while their EU 'partners' don't really fancy this all kicking off on their own continent while the Yanks direct the troops from their nice beachfront mansions thousands of miles away from the war zone... Maybe they could have world war 3 in Alaska instead if they're so hell bent on it? Or California maybe?

Interesting piece and quote fron CNN on bigger picture:

The United States also wants to avoid a complete breakdown in ties and a return to the great power competition of the Soviet era, partly because it needs Russian help on key strategic issues, including nuclear talks with Iran, the chaos in the Middle East and in Afghanistan.

Eugene Rumer, who served as national intelligence officer for Russia and Eurasia at the US National Intelligence Council from 2010 until last year, said that arming Ukraine would prolong a conflict Kiev cannot win outright.
                Meanwhile another domino falls quietly in the background where the takedown of the US is happening on an entirely different level.

America is trying to force Russia into a messy game of football while Russia and China are playing golf it would seem. How many countries are now dumping USD denominated trade whilst delaing with 'isolated' Russia and the BRICS?...
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

An excellent update JogOn. My only want is that you quote from a more diverse range of sources in future. We don't want to spread panic on the board now.

The domino falling in the background is very much a part of WW3, which has been fought now for many years in the currency markets. Coupled with cyber and drone attacks you start to see the WW3 may have a slower burn to it than was first thought.

I am fully expecting Obama to back down this week.

Comment

Le Pen laying the groundwork I see

http://rt.com/news/230503-le-pen-us-lackey/

Although this shift from France is worryingly Mussoliniesque.

Meanwhile the "Peace" talks now have this as a backdrop :

http://rt.com/news/230591-eu-sanctions-russia-delay/

The European Union has announced new sanctions against Russian officials and Ukrainian militants, but will postpone enforcing for a week, pending new peace talks in Minsk on Wednesday, according to French foreign minister Laurent Fabius.
                    And given the circumstances the Kremlin seem quite open to these peace talks Kremlin: Don't Issue Ultimatums To Putin

The words came amid speculation that German Chancellor Angela Merkel had issued the Russian president with an ultimatum over the Ukraine conflict.

Reports said Germany had given him until Wednesday to agree a peace plan or face new sanctions.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told Govorit Moskva radio: "Nobody has ever talked to the president in the tone of an ultimatum - and could not do so even if they wanted to."
                    So Ange, our last hope, has just pissed him off.

Comment

An excellent update JogOn. My only want is that you quote from a more diverse range of sources in future. We don't want to spread panic on the board now.

The domino falling in the background is very much a part of WW3, which has been fought now for many years in the currency markets. Coupled with cyber and drone attacks you start to see the WW3 may have a slower burn to it than was first thought.

I am fully expecting Obama to back down this week.
                      Why thank you. I shall look further afield for news sources as it would appear that some of our own media is opening up to the idea that this story does indeed have 2 sides...

However the Daily mash appear not to have caught up yet:

Ukraine to be put up high where Putin can’t reach it

I quite like Zerohedge for telling it how it is...

Europe Fractures: France Pivots To Putin, Cyprus Offers Moscow Military Base, Germany-US Splinter On Ukraine | Zero Hedge

Le Pen laying the groundwork I see

Le Pen says Washington attempting to start ?war in Europe? ? RT News

Although this shift from France is worryingly Mussoliniesque.

Meanwhile the "Peace" talks now have this as a backdrop :

http://rt.com/news/230591-eu-sanctions-russia-delay/

And given the circumstances the Kremlin seem quite open to these peace talks Kremlin: Don't Issue Ultimatums To Putin

So Ange, our last hope, has just pissed him off.

Ah yes - 'megaphone diplomacy' at play here. I'm not sure how much more Ange can take before she turns on her masters though.. haveing to go to Washington to 'brief' Obama in person after the peace talks would indicate she's getting a serious talking to to get this dang war back on track...

Comment

Working...
                      X